Bloggers are often asked many questions. Especially A-list bloggers. How to get traffic? How to increase readership? How to get and write quality content?
But few bloggers ask themselves questions to determine what type of blogger they are.
I am of the opinion that blogging is not about the blogger but about the reader. If blogging is your business, then it’s all about the client.
But I see too many bloggers out there who think they are Gods gift to the blogosphere.
Go through these questions and answer them honestly. If you can’t be honest with yourself, how can I expect you to be honest with me, your reader?
1. How many times do you laugh a day?
2. Have you done anything this week that does not directly or indirect benefit you?
3. When was the last time you gave away something for free out of the goodness of your heart with no strings attached or hidden agendas?
4. If your blog income dried up completely, would you still carry on blogging?
5. On a scale of 1-10 how many times a week do you promote a new or unknown blogger?
6. What is the most important aspect of your blog: Content, SEO, traffic?
7. Do you enjoy writing?
8. Can you name the top 10 readers or commenters of your blog?
9. Do you blog for love or money?
10. Have you written a guest post for an unknown newbie blogger?
11. Who is king of your blog?
12. As far as you know do you always write factual content?
13. Have you ever called another bloggers / readers character into question publically?
14. How important do you think you are as to your role in the blogosphere?
15. Does your mother read your blog?