Shopgate, Inc., the leading SaaS mobile app platform, today announced the launch of its New Partner Program at NRF 2018 Retail’s Big Show. The new Shopgate Partner Program is designed for systems integrators, technology partners and eCommerce platforms — who are committed to delivering world-class mobile app solutions to their customers.
Shopgate’s ready-to-use infrastructure offers system integrators the advanced mobile app technology needed to build remarkable mobile shopping experiences. With best-in-class features, regular updates, hosting, maintenance and more — partners are able to focus on the customizations required to meet client demands. For a full list of technology capabilities, visit Shopgate’s developer documentation.
“We are pleased to launch our new Partner Program, giving agencies in our community access to an all-inclusive mobile commerce platform that keeps retailers on top of technology with regular updates, feature releases and more,” said Tiffany Spizzo, vice president of business development at Shopgate. “Through this program, our partners will be able to focus on building customized, user-friendly and content-rich mobile apps that meet today’s shopper demands.”
As a member of the Shopgate Partner Program, partners will have priority access to Shopgate’s lead bids, gain the ability to showcase extensions in the Shopgate Marketplace, become certified and trained on technical, sales and marketing best practices, and create new revenue streams. Partners can take advantage of the following services:
Strategy and Implementation:
- Drive eCommerce transformation with true omnichannel strategies
- Integrate Shopgate with existing carts and best-of-breed technologies
- Ensure retailers are fully utilizing the power of the Shopgate platform with integrations and customizations
- Build widgets and functionality to enhance the customer experience
- Access to 24/7 support and uptime monitoring
- Support for design modifications and new functionality implementation
- Access to extension and integration updates, and app performance reviews
Marketing services and training:
- Support for mobile app design, app install ads and app engagement ads
- Access to push notification features
- Developer support and project management
- QA/Testing and customer support
Shopgate will demonstrate its platform and talk more about the new Partner Program at booth #1207 at the NRF Big Show, January 14-16, 2018. For more details on the Shopgate Partner Program, visit http://partner.shopgate.com or contact [email protected].
Shopgate's leading SaaS platform enables online retailers to easily create, maintain and optimize native apps and mobile websites for the iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones and tablets. Shopgate uses cutting-edge marketing features such as one-click payments, mobile coupons and advanced push notifications to help merchants connect with consumers on the go. Shopgate is headquartered in Austin, TX and has a team of more than 200 employees in Europe and the U.S. Learn more at: www.shopgate.com/en/.