ForeScout Technologies, Inc., a pioneer in agentless cybersecurity, today recognised five key partners during its third annual EMEA Partner Summit. The EMEA Partner Awards recognise partners for their commitment to the ForeScout Partner Program, joint customer success and outstanding performance.
“ForeScout is excited to announce this year’s EMEA Partner Awards and to recognise our key partners for their contribution to ForeScout’s success in EMEA. Our partners are an integral and strategic part of customer success, and helping our partners to thrive is key,” said Todd DeBell, ForeScout’s Vice President of Worldwide Channel Sales. “Enabling our partners to deliver ForeScout solutions to organisations throughout EMEA is instrumental to accelerate the fast growth of ForeScout in EMEA.”
The winners of the ForeScout EMEA Partner Awards are:
Fastest Growing EMEA Distributor
– Miel, France, awarded for excellence in its field, identifying and servicing over 50 percent of the business in France in its first full year of trading.
Best Specialist ForeScout Partner
– Navixia, Switzerland, who independently drives opportunities to closure without ForeScout involvement and demonstrates commitment to the ForeScout Partner Program by having the first FSCE – ForeScout’s highest-level certified engineer in the DACH region.
Fastest Growing ForeScout Partner
– Sorint, awarded for speed to productivity, driving the pipeline and closing opportunities. Sorint has embraced ForeScout into its portfolio, trained engineers and successfully closed a first G2k deal in the first 6 months of working with ForeScout.
Best Partner Managed Deal
– NTT Security, recognised for the largest EMEA deal, successfully closed independently.
Best Partner Marketing Campaign
– Foursys, received the award for its SecureTour seminar series which visited multiple cities in the UK, successfully creating new pipeline opportunities and creating ForeScout awareness to many security professionals across the UK.
“Having 50 partners across Europe attending the ForeScout Partner Summit demonstrates our mutual commitment,” said John Hagerty, ForeScout’s Director of EMEA Channels. “With the huge increase of connected devices driven by the Internet of Things (IoT) phenomena, the window of opportunity is now – representing an enormous opportunity for both ForeScout and our partners.”