Online collaboration and project management service WizeHive has unveiled a raft of enhancements some of which affect all users while others affect only the users of the Contest and Applicant modules. Included in the list of enhancements are recurring tasks and events, the ability to drag and drop files for those using Chrome, Firefox or Safari, version tracking for internally edited files and Google Apps login (in addition to standard Google login). The WizeHive blog lists all the changes which are:
Changes and Enhancements For All WizeHive users:
- We have updated how pages get managed. To move a page to another group or delete a page, click on the icon in front of the page name. Since you can do this right from the page list we have removed the “Manage Pages” option from the menu.
- We have improved performance for those that have over 500 pages in a workspace. Now, if you go to a pages drop down box during entry of a note or task it will wait until you type in a few letters of the page you are looking for before bringing up the list. It will now bring up a subset of items that match.
- You can now drag and drop files from the files applet into other folders or other pages (this works in Firefox and Chrome but not I.E.)
- You can now create recurring events or tasks.
- You can now comment and reply to files uploaded from the files screen (you could always do this from the notes screen when adding a file, but now you can if you upload the file directly from the files screen).
- Internally edited documents (using our internal Word or Excel compatible Zoho editors) will now track versions just as if you had uploaded another version
- In addition to logging in via a Google login, we now accept Google apps logins
- Users can now delete additional email addresses they have added
- If you sort a file list it will save your last sort option
- New WizeApp: (may require an additional fee). We have a some exciting workflow tools. Using our workflow tools you can define rules and workflow processes to help manage your information. Our workflow wizeapp allows you to automatically create emails, assign tasks, and perform other functions depending on other events occurring.
Enhancements For Contest And Applicant Users:
- When you print an application you now have a choice to print the file only or the file plus attachment. There is also a new feature on the “actions” WizeApp that lets you print more than one application (and it’s attachments) at a time. Since this can be a large process, this will generate in the background after being submitted and you will get an email directing you to where you can view/print the file once it’s ready.
- When you add a text area field to a form you can now specify the maximum length of the input
- When you specify a file upload on a form you can specifiy the types of files that are allowed to be uploaded
- On our reporting screen you can now filter your report for specific fields and data
- On our interview scheduling tab you can now schedule slots for more than 1 hour
- If you search from the “ALL” workspace this will return pages and form fields from all of the workspaces (previously this was more limited)
- You can now define page breaks on an application form so that longer forms can now be spread among multiple pages.
- Change: If you have a file upload button on a form it only allows you to upload one file at a time. Multiple file uploads will require separate upload buttons (one each)
- New WizeApp: (these may require an additional fee to be used) . We have enabled “public voting” for contests, where you can provide a URL so that people can vote or rate contest entries.
- New WizeApp: We have also created a private “reviewer portal” for contest and application processes where your judges and reviewers can review applications within an interface that is easier to navigate for an occasional user then logging into the full WizeHive interface.